Monday 12 May 2008

Marlay Waterfall #3


Marlay Waterfall #3
Originally uploaded by petergriffin_1892.

Back to Marlay Park & it's the same waterfall as before but from a different angle, a bit further back & no tripod this time.

But...I'm not sure about it. I like the composition, I just don't know about the colours in this shot. Maybe it needs more work in post-processing or something.

Ahhh...life was easier back in the film days! I'd just shoot something & let the lab figure it all out for me ;)

2 comments:

nicola-t said...

Hmm... well, if you want my opinion (don't know if you do but you're getting it anyway! ;-)) then I think it's a little pink. Did you do something with the white balance already?

Then again, what do I know.... I prefer my photo of it but then of course I do! Then again I think mine has a different feel but it's probably not what you were going for...

Anyway... looking at the water and the rocks I do think it's a little pink... and a little bright...

petergriffin1892 said...

You're right - it is a bit pink, and I have no idea why! Better play with it some more...