Monday 9 March 2009

Lisa #1


Lisa #1
Originally uploaded by petergriffin_1892.

This weekend I took part in a meet of the Flickr Dublin Strobist group. The aim of the group is to use & share off camera flash equipment. the location was a disused factory in Dublin, and we were joined by six models and a make-up artist.

Various settings were put into use, with different light conditions & flash setups. We used diffusers, gels, reflectors, and got a lot of great expereince. As I've never shot with either a model or an off-camera flash before it was a bit fo a steep learning curve but the aim of the day was to try and learn something new. Overall it was a great experience.

In this case, I've got a flash and umbrella diffuser just off to my left.

The model here is Lisa. I'll post some more images as I get through them.

No comments: